.@ Chris , thanks for the detailed outline i wouldn't have done it better!
Ann & Steve ,that was a nice observation ,just like a rejoinder the
purposes of this seemingly strict time lines and procedures is not to make
life hell for the contestants or voters but to deliver a fair uncontested
election within the available time frame ,and create a level playing ground
for all contestants,for that reason feel free to raise your concerns  ,i
also want to note that by including  the Q & A thing we were guided by our
by laws,
    I also want to observe that the issue of eligibility of voters has been
addressed ,in meetings ,by laws and the mailing list we are looking @ 4
main parameters ,WMKE projects, Physical meetups ,Discussion on the mailing
list,Edits with no prejudice to any ,if one has attended @ least two
meetups OR ,has participated in any WMKE projects,that includes & its not
limited to; Wikipedia for schools,Campus outreach programs,....,  OR you
have participated in our discussions on the mailing list OR you have posted
more than a hundred edits   please feel free to come and vote ! our
intention is not to lock away would be voters.
                         Steve lets discuss the logistic issues with Chris
& Cliff and get back to you before you head to Germany .

Regards!

       Branton