David,

Above being a Board Member, I am a member of WMKE and like any other
member, shouldn't I behave like a member? Anyway , carry on with the
meeting plans, I dint know I was being  a pain in the as* with my concerns.
I just believe that Wikimedia Kenya is an open movement and as such, all
issues relating to it should be dealt in an open way.

Regards,