David and Issac,

I dont undertand. When and Where di I use abusive language? And who is now
using abusive language here?

Just a FYI David and Isaac, I feel very offended by the metephorising of my
arguments as Khalwale'sh. There is no politicking here but it seems David
is out to turn it into one. Just so that all the Members know, I pushed
this argument to the Boards Mailing List and instead of David responding to
my queries there, turns out to the public Mailing List with this sentiments:

> I am done arguing with you, simply learn to handle things without being a
> Khalwale on these issues.

I am also done with this Shuttle diplomacy style of handling issues. In
that Regard, I am *STEPPING DOWN AS A BOARD MEMBER  effective IMMEDIATELY.*
*
*
*
*

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 9:42 AM, Branton Obwari <bruceobw...@gmail.com>wrote:

> its in the  interest of wmke  for the board to bond and work together in
> harmony, we condemn the name calling bit , For the deputy chair to talk in
> the manner that he did points out to the frustration and lack of
> communication @ the board level ,for the audit committee to opt out like it
> did points out to the same, ,The chair rather that retorting should reach
> out to his colleagues and set out the communication channels to avert
> such,Now thats leadership.
>     i am of the opinion that the board meets b4 8th and do the in house
> agree on issues we raised then collectively respond to chapter members on
> 8th ,thats just but a suggestion ,
>    Guys lets avoid the sideshows coz @ the end the day ,this issues must
> be addressed .
>
> Bruce.

Regards,

Limoke Oscar,
Dream.Believe.Become....a world of endless oportunities