Isaac,

If it were you asking that question, I would have no issue. Oscar is part
of the board and there is a mailing list for the board. And yes, that was
the plan, just not in the way Oscar wants to bring it. Just so you know, 2
of the board members might not be present for the meetup but the plan is to
have a board meeting before then so the board can report on that.

David.