On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 11:57 PM, Thomas Dalton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Here, here.
>>
>> This *was* iphone's auto spelling correct. Really. Or so I hope. Ouch.
>
> I'm not buying it, "hear" has been in every dictionary I've ever seen! ;)

See, that shows that you don't use an iPhone.  While it has many nice
features, it does have the tendency to replace correct words either by
other correct words (as here) or, even worse and at least when writing
in German, it replaces correct words with completely unintelligible
babble.

So I uphold my non-guilty plea, but maybe this is getting a bit off-topic...

Michael

--
Michael Bimmler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]