On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 00:15, Michael Peel <em...@mikepeel.net> wrote:
> Third, we're not all about Wikipedia. We're about the Wikimedia
> Movement, or even more generally, the free culture movement. That
> incorporates a much wider range of projects, including Wikiversity
> whose aim is explicitly to educate people, and a load of other
> projects that do this to a lesser extent.

IANAL, but this seems to be the key thing that we're stumbling on. If
we press this aspect of the chapter's purpose, that it supports
Wikimedia which is very obviously an educational charity, and that we
support all our projects esp. Wikiversity and Wikibooks, then maybe
their misapplication will dissapear. Focussing on Wikipedia whenever
Wikimedia comes up is something people tend to do.

Sean Whitton / <s...@silentflame.com>
OpenPGP KeyID: 0x25F4EAB7