On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 11:48 PM, Thomas Dalton<thomas.dal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Most meetings take place online as text to start with, so obviously
> there is no need for transcription there, but AGMs are done in real
> life. I wouldn't mind having a transcription of our AGMs (at least the
> important parts of them). The main advantages of transcriptions over
> raw audio files is that they can be skimmed and searched, audio files
> can't. I find that very useful.

OK, well the offer is there. I suppose it might mean you'd have to
choose your venue more carefully than perhaps you otherwise would. I
don't know if you tend to hold them in a pub but I've tried to
transcribe conversations recorded in a cafe setting before and the
background noise makes things very difficult.

Just something to think about.