On Mon, 17 May 2010 19:11:21 +0000, Dan Nessett wrote:

> During the meeting last Friday, someone (I sorry, I don't remember who)
> mentioned he had created a test that runs with the currently checked in
> selenium code. Is that test code available somewhere (it doesn't appear
> to be in the current revision)?

I found the answer. On the SeleniumFramework page is a pointer to a
worked example (see: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/
SeleniumFramework#Working_example). The instructions for getting the
tests to work aren't totally transparent. The test file you include is:

../phase3/extensions/PagedTiffHandler/selenium/PagedTiffHandler_tests.php

(Not: ../phase3/extensions/PagedTiffHandler/tests/
PagedTiffHandlerTest.php)

Also, the instructions in SOURCES.txt specify getting all of the test
images from:

http://www.libtiff.org/images.html

But, when accessing the URL supplied on that page for the images (ftp://
ftp.remotesensing.org/pub/libtiff/pics-3.6.1.tar.gz) a FILE NOT FOUND
error is returned. There is a new version of the pics file in ..libtiff,
but they do not contain the correct images. The correct URL is: ftp://
ftp.remotesensing.org/pub/libtiff/old/pics-3.6.1.tar.gz. However, this
tar file does not include the images required by the PagedTiffHandler
tests.

--
-- Dan Nessett