On Tue, 18 May 2010 01:04:01 +0200, Markus Glaser wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> the test fails at checking the prerequisites. It tries to load the image
> page and looks for a specific div element which is not present if the
> image was not uploaded correctly (id=filetoc). This might have changed
> across the versions of MediaWiki.
>
> Did you install the PagedTiffHandler extension? It depends on
> ImageMagick, so it might have rejected the upload. Although then it
> should have produced an error message ;) So the other question is, which
> MediaWiki version do you run the tests on?
>
> Regards,
> Markus

Hi Markus,

Some further information. I originally uploaded Multipage.tiff before the
extension was installed. I thought this might be the problem, so I
uploaded it again after the extension was available. However, this did
not solve the problem.

Also, I am getting the following error from the selenium-server:

08:41:10.344 INFO - Got result: ERROR Server Exception: sessionId led to
start new browser session:
org.openqa.selenium.server.browserlaunchers.InvalidBrowserExecutableException:
The specified path to the browser executable is invalid. doesn't exist;
perhaps this session was already stopped? on session led to start new
browser session:
org.openqa.selenium.server.browserlaunchers.InvalidBrowserExecutableException:
The specified path to the browser executable is invalid.
08:41:10.347 INFO - Command request: testComplete[, ] on session led to
start new browser session:
org.openqa.selenium.server.browserlaunchers.InvalidBrowserExecutableException:
The specified path to the browser executable is invalid.
08:41:10.347 INFO - Got result: OK on session led to start new browser
session:
org.openqa.selenium.server.browserlaunchers.InvalidBrowserExecutableException:
The specified path to the browser executable is invalid.

I am using a LocalSeleniumSettings.php with the following parameters:

// Hostname of selenium server
$wgSeleniumTestsSeleniumHost = 'http://localhost';

// URL of the wiki to be tested.
$wgSeleniumTestsWikiUrl = 'http://localhost';

// Wiki login. Used by Selenium to log onto the wiki
$wgSeleniumTestsWikiUser      = 'Wikiadmin';
$wgSeleniumTestsWikiPassword  = 'Wikiadminpw';

// Use the *chrome handler in order to be able to test file uploads
$wgSeleniumTestsBrowsers['firefox']   = '*firefox /usr/bin/firefox';
$wgSeleniumTestsBrowsers['ff-chrome']   = '*chrome /usr/bin/firefox';

// Actually, use this browser
$wgSeleniumTestsUseBrowser = 'ff-chrome';

Regards,

--
-- Dan Nessett