On Tue, 18 May 2010 01:04:01 +0200, Markus Glaser wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> the test fails at checking the prerequisites. It tries to load the image
> page and looks for a specific div element which is not present if the
> image was not uploaded correctly (id=filetoc). This might have changed
> across the versions of MediaWiki.
>
> Did you install the PagedTiffHandler extension? It depends on
> ImageMagick, so it might have rejected the upload. Although then it
> should have produced an error message ;) So the other question is, which
> MediaWiki version do you run the tests on?
>
> Regards,
> Markus

Hi Markus,

I am running on the latest version in trunk (1.17alpha r66296). There was
no error when I uploaded the image. All of the extended details seem
correct. I installed the extension. I don't have either exiv2 or vips
installed, but according to the installation instructions these are
optional.

Here are the configuration values I used:

# PagedTiffHandler extension
require_once("$IP/extensions/PagedTiffHandler/PagedTiffHandler.php");

$wgTiffIdentifyRejectMessages = array(
        '/^identify: Compression algorithm does not support random
access/',
        '/^identify: Old-style LZW codes, convert file/',
        '/^identify: Sorry, requested compression method is not
configured/',
        '/^identify: ThunderDecode: Not enough data at scanline/',
        '/^identify: .+?: Read error on strip/',
        '/^identify: .+?: Can not read TIFF directory/',
        '/^identify: Not a TIFF/',
);
$wgTiffIdentifyBypassMessages = array(
        '/^identify: .*TIFFReadDirectory/',
        '/^identify: .+?: unknown field with tag .+? encountered/'
);

$wgImageMagickIdentifyCommand = '/usr/bin/identify';
$wgTiffUseExiv = false;
$wgTiffUseVips = false;

// Maximum number of embedded files in tiff image
$wgTiffMaxEmbedFiles = 10000;
// Maximum resolution of embedded images (product of width x height
pixels)
$wgTiffMaxEmbedFileResolution = 25600000; // max. Resolution 1600 x 1600
pixels
// Maximum size of meta data
$wgTiffMaxMetaSize = 67108864; // 64kB

// TTL of Cacheentries for Errors
$wgTiffErrorCacheTTL = 84600;

Is there some way to use the wiki to look for the file property that is
causing the problem?

Regards,

Dan

--