On Tue, 18 May 2010 19:27:38 +0200, Markus Glaser wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> I had these error messages once when I used Firefox 3.6 for testing.
> Until recently, Selenium did not support this browser. Apparently now
> they do, but I did not have a chance to test this yet. So the solution
> for me was to point Selenium to a Firefox 3.5.
>
> Cheers,
> Markus

Hi Markus,

I thought it might be best to move this discussion off-line for a bit
until we get the problems sorted out and then post the solution(s) to
wikitech-l. This thread is getting fairly long and is getting into fairly
complex issues.

I tried emailing you at the address shown in your posts, but the email
was returned as undeliverable. My email address is dness...@yahoo.com. If
you think taking the issue off-line while we sort it out is a good thing
to do, then email me from some address that I can use and I will update
you on the status of my attempts to get PagedTiffHandler_tests.php to
work. As a teaser, it appears there is a problem with the sequence of
processing vis-a-vis LocalSettings and LocalSeleniumSettings

Cheers,

Dan

--
-- Dan Nessett