I hate to be "that guy," but is it supposed to be password protected? Is there
somewhere non-ops people can look for server status, or is
http://status.wikimedia.org it?

On a slightly un-related note, nagios-wm is still in the IRC channels.  Does
that mean Nagios will still be providing the IRC feed?

Matthew Bowker
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Matthewrbowker