You mean <https://icinga.wikimedia.org>.

>One issue, possibly specific to me:
>
>I'm old, my laptop has a 12" screen.  So I am prone to put Firefox in
>"Zoom Text Only" mode, and run the zoom up to read stuff.  Icinga handles
>that pretty well, in our implementation, with one exception: that tab,
>top right, that has the icinga logo in it also appears to contain some
>summary data, and that part blows off the right edge of the screen
>(though it impinges on the Icinga text logo even at normal size).

Definitely not specific to you. I had a similar issue. Probably should be
reported upstream. Not sure where specifically, sorry.

>And that service that's running status. is very spiffy; is that
>commercial?

Yes, I believe so. It was previously called WatchMouse. Now it's called
Nimsoft, I think, though they appear to have been bought out by someone.
Some quick googling should let you know.

Why is the Wikimedia Foundation using this (non-free) service? As I
recall, it was donated. But the information surrounding
status.wikimedia.org has always been kind of sketchy.

MZMcBride