Thanks - I'll try to get status.wikimedia updated in the morning.

Can you try with https now  ? I had forgotten to reload apache when
pushing out a change to the https config (to allow https without
login).  You can also use http.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 8:46 PM, Matthew Flaschen
<mflasc...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> On 02/26/2013 11:35 PM, Jeremy Baron wrote:
>> On Feb 26, 2013 11:25 PM, "Matthew Bowker" <matthewrbowker.w...@me.com>
>> wrote:
>>> I hate to be "that guy," but is it supposed to be password protected? Is
>> there somewhere non-ops people can look for server status, or is
>> http://status.wikimedia.org it?
>>
>> try HTTP instead of HTTPS. (I don't know anything about why they're not the
>> same or how long they've been like that.)
>
> Nagios shows as "disruption" on the HTTP (http://status.wikimedia.org/)
>
> Matt Flaschen

Leslie Carr
Wikimedia Foundation