On Feb 26, 2013 11:25 PM, "Matthew Bowker" <matthewrbowker.w...@me.com>
wrote:
> I hate to be "that guy," but is it supposed to be password protected? Is
there somewhere non-ops people can look for server status, or is
http://status.wikimedia.org it?

try HTTP instead of HTTPS. (I don't know anything about why they're not the
same or how long they've been like that.)

> On a slightly un-related note, nagios-wm is still in the IRC channels.
 Does that mean Nagios will still be providing the IRC feed?

There's also an icinga-wm. Not sure how long we'll have both. If I had to
guess I'd say having then both is intentional for now.

-Jeremy