On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 15:18:01 +0200, Derric Atzrott
<datzr...@alizeepathology.com> wrote:

I thought FlaggedRevs prevented the newest version of the page from being shown
until it has been approved?
"Flagged Revisions allows for Editor and Reviewer users to rate revisions of
articles and set those revisions as the default revision to show upon normal page view.
These revisions will remain the same even if included templates are changed or images are
overwritten."
I think he also wants the edit to go through and be visible right away.  I
believe that he is trying to assume good faith in these types of edits.  Trust,
but verify, if you will.

This can be configured either way. Almost everything about FlaggedRevs can be
configured.

--
Matma Rex