> since you have full system access you can install and run NodeJS-based
> services as well. And an installer frontend can help manage setup so you
> don't have to manually do much.

Well, that's the point from your perspective that might cause no
trouble because you know what to do but as a developer who has no
particular interest in NodeJs or the inner workings of Parsoid, I'm
not interested on how to setup NodeJs or for that matter Parsoid. I'm
interested in getting MW to run without hassle and not being occupied
by trying to install a tomcat or any other service just to see the
bare light of the MW logo.

Cheers