On Wed, 08 Apr 2015 21:17:44 +0200, Brian Wolff <bawo...@gmail.com> wrote:

A watchlist is not a wikipage, so that in my eyes sets a
precedent.

Its also unequivocally private. I think a lot of the conflict here comes
from the dual nature of gather as public/private.
I think a closer precedent would be abuse filters, but the system for
editing such things is probably much less popular than watchlists.

The system for editing, viewing history and diffs of abuse filters is just barely adequate. It is an improvement over not having a history at all. It doesn't even have edit summaries. Please do not ever use it as a model for anything. :)

--
Bartosz Dziewoński