Is the risk of an attacker taking over an account with CSS/JS edit
permissions any more or less because that person knows how to use CSS/JS?
If the criteria will be that only people who know how to use CSS/JS will
get access to make those edits, I'm not sure that is perfectly tailored to
the need being identified - security from outside threats. Can we make the
edit right temporary, so someone can request it through a normal simple
process, execute their edits, and then relinquish it? It can be a right
that admins could grant to each other, as long as they can't gift it to
themselves.