One of our use-case scenarios was to see if we could give instructors
the option to say "Students enrolled in course XXX section YYY may not
log onto the AP(s) *that cover the location where that section meets*
while the class is in session".
  We have not actually been able to implement this with our current
wireless/IDM/scheduling implementations, but it remains a scenario we
can see being asked to support someday.

David Gillett