+1 to USB free USB cables as one of the more effective tools for combating wireless printers.

More and more, it's not a case of people deciding to use wireless over wired, but instead it simply never occurs to them that they can get internet through that funny rectangularish hole. There's not much you can do for that except free cables and a constant, consistent education campaign.

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu    |  For every problem, there is a solution that
Manager of Network Operations   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute |           - HL Mencken