As I read the case, sending deauth's is exactly what the Marriot's system was
doing.

We used don't have that bad of a rogue issue since we upgraded our WiFi in the
dorms three years ago. I think I had 3 this year, and I just track them down
the best I can (by me I mean my student worker), and have a polite conversation
with the offender. I haven't had a problem with this method, though I've never
been faced with 700 rogues. What types of devices are being classified as
rogues?

--
Heath Barnhart
ITS Network Administrator