Power and distance matter greatly in RF.  Could be differences in client TX
power, distance from the wispy, the client card, or even the filters in the
card.  Even the same make/model of card can variants in output.  Partially why
we can't have calibrated cards in wifi.

2.4GHz will look slightly different than 5GHz due to the the non-ofdm nature of
the preamble. That signature slope away from channel is a good bet that it's
the wifi from your laptop.  Also, the strength is absurdly high.  If the wispy
wasn't on top of the source there's no way it would be at -20 without you
glowing or your hair itching.

Combine that with the fact that it follows him around and I'm reasonably
convinced.  Not saying there isn't something else, but taking a capture without
the super high ACI and you'll get a better picture.

Sent from my iPhone