As the admin contact I was getting them but asked if we could add some internal
mailing lists.  In your eduroam profile they have added a “report contact”
option which is working well.

Patrick

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> on behalf of "Watters, John"
<john.watt...@ua.edu>
Date: Friday, July 6, 2018 at 8:01 AM
To: "WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Your eduroam semi-annual report

What person at a school receives them? I want to see ours.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 6, 2018, at 6:40 AM, Philippe Hanset
<0000005cd62f91b7-dmarc-requ...@listserv.educause.edu> wrote:

Yahya,

These reports are provided to all IdPs

and SPs in the US. ANYROAM, the operator of eduroam on behalf of Internet2 has
built those reports based on the US top level RADIUS logs.

Philippe

Philippe Hanset, CEO

ANYROAM LLC

www.anyroam.net