From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Michael Cole
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2019 14:01
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] [EXT] [WIRELESS-LAN] Wi-Fi in the
Elevator Car

You'd think this would be pretty straight forward, but with the codes for
elevators and life safety you might not be able to get a cable in the wiring
bundle for the car. Or if you can, will the cable take the constant bending and
unbending...  the Aruba airheads talked about 2 different options, an access
point in the car, and one on the top of the elevator shaft with a directional
antenna.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.arubanetworks.com_t5_Wireless-2DAccess_Coverage-2Din-2Delevator-2Dshaft_td-2Dp_196269&d=DwIFAg&c=2GaipCMI-4CXTl0y2l8grQS3faC7QKiDQZYpyUtD00M&r=uvxIRDMxwssmr2VjVNRe6I_MeNT0SmtowN9dpqcMAFc&m=RkmKM6Ub3GbVISRZOetz5TUOkshSn-C_nuJBe-AGRwU&s=cpVqCqaSVPziQOnu1QpGnkUKoFuK0dpo6UdtKY9_mz4&e=