From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> On Behalf Of Curtis K. Larsen
Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2019 4:01 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] [EXT] [WIRELESS-LAN] Wi-Fi in the Elevator Car

This email originated from outside of Thaddeus Stevens College. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.

Hmmm... Good to know.  The bldg I am working on is about 5 floors if I remember
right.  Probably too long for ethernet.  I'm thinking about this solution
recommended by Luke Jenkins:

http://www.veracityglobal.com/products/ethernet-over-coax-devices/highwire.aspx

It says:  "Because coaxial cable will coil and bend properly, unlike Cat 5
cable, HIGHWIRE provides an ideal means to provide network access to elevator
carriages, for VoIP, security, lift panel and other devices."