To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Fwd: FCC expected to officially propose DSL deregulationonThursday

Mac Dearman wrote:

one has really sold a lot of it :-) Does this ruling man that they will shut him down?

 <evil evil grin>

I kinda of had similar thoughts about the consequences my competition would suffer that I wouldn't. Because I don't provide dsl and they do.

But getting away from the selfish side of me,

I hate to see the independent ISP, no matter how big or small get the rug pulled out from under them and seeing them all go the wayside.

It's just one more piece of our industry widdled away on us and that much closer before they find away to do us pure wisp in.

I hope that congress does a rewrite of the telecommunications act and for a change, takes the independent network operator seriously enough to make room for us to compete when it's all said and done.

George