You are very correct it that it all comes down to service.  People want there
hand held through everything.  Im signing 10-20 customers a week at the moment
to our network because we have great customer service and go the extra mile and
are way competitive with DSL and Cable. And our uploads blow cable/DSL out the
water.  My only downfall is my stupidass website which i have being redone atm.
Its utmostly embrassing considering the size of our network now.  I made it and
i am prolly one of the worstr artist's etc in the world. However my network is
very solid. Anyways I got off the beat, If a WISP can get bandwidth at a
affordable price its really easy to blow cable and DSL speeds out the water. if
your using 5ghz btw try using a WRT54G with a 2.4 to 5.8 convertor from
hyperlink 149.00 will put you to plus 23db right before the antenna. great
thing is there solid as hell for radios and for 50 dollars plus 149.00 for the
convertor and a antenna your at 2.4 pricing and throughput way above 2.4.. Just
a suggestion..  Visit www.sveasoft.com And despite what other vemndors say this
stuff does work i know i have some myself.  Also the flexibility using them is
so huge. If you want more info email me off list.. [EMAIL PROTECTED] Ill
help anyone i can.  After all we have to stick togather to stand a chance
against the big guns.

--
Thanks,
Todd Lancaster