To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 11:32 AM
Subject: [WISPA] Mac: icecast, or other broadcast

Mac,

I recall there are number of simple voice casting technologies out there. I know you all are likely not up for more work, but I'd really welcome a periodic discussion via some internet audio broadcast technology. I've messed with Icecast and Shoutcast a bit, but never really set it up with a server so others can connect. It would be interesting to have a few people talk about their experiences from time to time, be it on-site volunteers, or those being helped, or whomever walks by.. :-)

Just a thought.

-Alex