Also just noticed that the TCP test results as well as not taking into
account the TCP acknowledgements it also doesn't include the TCP header and
IP header.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Paul Hendry
Sent: 20 October 2005 13:11
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Atheros speed WRAP vs RB532

UPDATE

Just tested with 2 P4's at each end of a StarVX link running on the 2 port
WAR (266Mhz CPU). Bi-direction test using TCP, random data (uncompressible)
shows 35-36mbps in both directions (aggregate throughput of 70-72mbps).
These figures do not take into account TCP acknowledgements so the real
throughput is a little higher. The StarVX's report throughput of around
37-39mbps in both rx and tx.

Many thanks,

P.