Title: Insurance / Service Plan Offerings

We also retain ownership to the CPE and replace at our cost when not due to customer misuse or abuse (which has happened and I charged for the replacement).

Also, all of my service contracts AUTO-RENEW. Therefore, if I do not receive a cancel request in writing within 30 days of contract fulfillment, it will auto-renew under the same terms and conditions as the original. This has worked to our advantage a few times. It is totally up to you to enforce, negotiate a settlement or just relieve sub from fulfillment. The auto-fulfillment is another reason I don’t mind replacing the CPE when needed.

- Cliff

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Travis Johnson
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 9:47 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Insurance / Service Plan Offerings

Hi,

We retain ownership of the CPE, so when it goes bad, we replace it free of charge. If they are out of contract, we have them sign a new 12 month contract and they get it for free.

Travis
Microserv

JohnnyO wrote:

We're coming into our 3rd year of operation soon. I am curious how others are doing combat against the replacement / repair / service call costs associated with having to replace CPE end equipment.

I was thinking about offering a service plan like DirecTV / Cellular Companies etc, but not sure how to introduce or impiliment this.

Help and suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,

JohnnyO