Travis Johnson wrote:

I have been saying for YEARS on these lists that you can NOT compete on price... you have to compete on service and customer support. Period.

We currently charge $10 per month more than CableOne. They are selling an "up to 3meg connection" for $29.95. I currently sell a 512k connection for $40 per month (guaranteed 512k 24x7), and we are doing 80-100 installs per month. Most people are going up to the 1meg for $50 per month even. But we offer local support, 10 email accounts, real static IP, a real office they can visit, and we ALWAYS answer the phone with a live person. :)

Travis
Microserv

-B-   <----------waiting for Travis to retire any day now...   :-)

Sell that sucker...what are you waiting for????

--
Bob Moldashel
Lakeland Communications, Inc.