From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of George
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 11:14 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Virtual AP

Kurt
Your killing me.

This has to be the lowest underhanded thing I've heard on these list
from a fellow wisp.

The goal to win is a fine goal, but winning by cheating is not a win at
all, it's an admission of failure.

You need to understand that integrity and success go hand in hand.

Shaking my head.

George

And I only let you off lightly because your a young kid,

Kurt Fankhauser wrote:
> I do that too, 3 competitors have towers all within ¼ mile of each
> other, I put their ssid in my AP but turn the broadcast off, their
> clients associate to me and I deny all their access so when they try
> hook up customers it looks like their connected but they cant figure
out
> why it doesn’t work, keeps them from signing up clients in my area.
>

> Kurt Fankhauser
>
> WAVELINC
>
> 114 S. Walnut St.
>
> Bucyrus, OH 44820
>
> 419-562-6405
>
> www.wavelinc.com

They
> call the competitor who says, "We don't do that."  Then what, do you
get
> called by the competitor?
> I guess my question is, how does advertising the competitor's name
help
> you?
>
> I like the wholesale idea though.  I may have to pursue that in the
future.

> Scott Reed
> Owner
> NewWays
> Wireless Networking
> Network Design, Installation and Administration
> www.nwwnet.net <http://www.nwwnet.net/>
>
> The season is Christmas, not X-mas, not the holiday, but Christmas,
because
> Christ was born to provide salvation to all who will believe!

12/23/2005

12/23/2005