From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brad Larson
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 11:03 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] 2.4GHz vs 5GHz

Dustin, Typically 50 feet above the tree line for this customer gets their 1
mile cell sites which is what the business model plans for. They garner
better tower rates when not asking for the primo higher tower locations.
I've been trying to get Tom to travel and see a site for a long time. The
base station antennas are the 90 or 120 sectors we ship with the
BreezeAccess VL platform. Brad

Brad Larson
Northeast Regional Manager
Alvarion