Well - I cant comment on the 900 either, but I know that their are some changes in the works there as well.

That release didnt tell you all of it, but by summer you will be able to upgrade the Atlas fox units (and APs) to do OFDM! WOW MOM!!! (free too)

Look out Motorpoota - - I see a big Dozer rolling your direction with those cheap a$$ 512k CPE! Shame on them for cutting our through put!! I bet that new Canopy gear gets a
FREE upgrade pretty quick now - whatcha think? - - hehehehehehehehehe

 I knew I liked Trango  - - - -  Sweeeeeet    ( Dodge commercial style)

<still - giggling>

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
Authorized Barracuda Reseller
MikroTik RouterOS Certified
www.inetsouth.com
www.mac-tel.us
Rayville, La.
318.728.8600 318.303.4227
318.303.4229

Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

still waiting for 900.

G.Villarini wrote:

Saw that, cool.  Need more details like the form factor? Antenna included ?
To what type of AP will it talk to ? regual 5830's or new Atlas AP's ?

Got to love atheros chips.....

Gino A. Villarini, Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.aeronetpr.com
787.273.4143