From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brian Rohrbacher
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 2:06 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] wisp-router

Charles, you make me think weather or not I should have called Chase
Mastercard without further steps.
 I could have email Eje and said hey, your staff not doing the right
thing here.  Fix it or I'll call Chase.  But that is like a threat and I
don't like it.
Then maybe he only fixes it because of the threat.  And he still has an
uncooperative staff.  I want it fixed because they know they screwed up.
Not because of some threat.

--
Brian Rohrbacher
Reliable Internet, LLC