Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] wisp-router

Yes it is.  Take all of 2 minutes.  Had to do it last week too, for a UPS bill.  They billed credit card 1 penny more than they put on my invoice from my online shipment I made.  I did that based of principal.  If UPS sneaks an extra penny in on all their shipments?  I asked the UPS guy and he said they do 15 million packages a day.  That is a lot of pennies.  Anyone else seen this when going to UPS.com and shipping?  It happened on 3 shipments in a row.  Not just one.  Woo Hoo 3 cents!

Jason Hensley wrote:
I don't think it's quite as easy as "I call Mastercard and they credit me" is it?