Takes no more than a few minutes to perform a peak hold Bob,  maybe you
should get one and play with it a bit.  It's a very powerful tool and I
think your opinion will change.

I agree that we have two different schools of thought.
1. Plan the play, play the plan.
2. Show up for the game.

Cliff was doing the right thing by doing a spectrum analysis, esp knowing
that he was going to go trough some existing equipment.  Anything short of
that would be irresponsible.  I would say to Cliff that if they cannot
produce results from the analyzer, graphs and charts than it's worthless and
done improperly,  just because you have an analyzer doesn't mean you know
how to use it.

If it's helpful I will post some shots to a website if Cliff thinks that it
is helpful.

Dustin Jurman
Rapid Systems Corporation
1211 North Westshore Blvd