How can they send a nasty gram if they do not know who we are???

The last few years only 50 or so have filed out of the 7-8000 WIPS out in
wireless land...hummm

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bob Moldashel
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 5:20 PM
To: WISPA General List; Marlon Schafer (509-982-2181)
Subject: Re: [WISPA] FCC Form 477 Due March 1st

OK...OK.....

I agree that all should probably file.  I have several partners so I am
not the only one to decide so I will leave it at that as it pertains to
my WISP entity.

BUT.......What is the penalty for not filing????  Does anyone know???
Can we get an official statement for this situation? Are there fines?
Penalty's?? Do you get a nasty gram??  Do they not send me a xmas card
next year??  What???

It may help bring more compliance or it may result in less filings.
Either way I think the membership should know.

Marlon...How about asking some of your contacts.....

-B-

--
Bob Moldashel
Lakeland Communications, Inc.