http://www.fcc.gov/broadband/broadband_data_faq.pdf

20. Are there penalties for not filing Form 477?

Entities that are required to file Form 477 but fail to do so may be subject to the

enforcement provisions of the Communications Act and any other applicable law. In

particular, the Commission has authority pursuant to sections 502 and 503 of the

Communications Act to enforce compliance by fine or forfeiture.

Frank Muto
Co-founder -  Washington Bureau for ISP Advocacy - WBIA
Telecom Summit Ad Hoc Committee
http://gigabytemarch.blog.com/     www.wbia.us

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Moldashel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>; "Marlon Schafer (509-982-2181)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] FCC Form 477 Due March 1st

I agree that all should probably file. I have several partners so I am not the only one to decide so I will leave it at that as it pertains to my WISP entity.

BUT.......What is the penalty for not filing???? Does anyone know??? Can we get an official statement for this situation? Are there fines? Penalty's?? Do you get a nasty gram?? Do they not send me a xmas card next year?? What???

It may help bring more compliance or it may result in less filings. Either way I think the membership should know.

Marlon...How about asking some of your contacts.....

-B-

--
Bob Moldashel
Lakeland Communications, Inc.