From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Frank Muto
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 9:21 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] FCC Form 477 Due March 1st

http://www.fcc.gov/broadband/broadband_data_faq.pdf

20. Are there penalties for not filing Form 477?

Entities that are required to file Form 477 but fail to do so may be subject

to the

enforcement provisions of the Communications Act and any other applicable
law. In

particular, the Commission has authority pursuant to sections 502 and 503 of

the

Communications Act to enforce compliance by fine or forfeiture.

Frank Muto
Co-founder -  Washington Bureau for ISP Advocacy - WBIA
Telecom Summit Ad Hoc Committee
http://gigabytemarch.blog.com/     www.wbia.us