From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dawn
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 4:20 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] FCC Form 477 Due March 1st

Kurt,

With all due respect I would like to ask that you not post suggestions
that are blatantly against FCC regulations. In both of your messages I
included below it appears you are advocating the complete disregarding
of FCC regulations. I like to think of the WISPA list as a professional
place to come and discuss fixed wireless technology. The last thing we
want to do is give the appearance that we do not fully conform to all
rules and regulations especially ones mandated by the FCC.

Just my opinion,

Dawn