good deal!
do you have info on the tech specs of the system in the website?
thanks.

Mario

Lonnie Nunweiler wrote:
We released the code yesterday as part of our v3 for the WAR boards.
The beta part is mostly for the Atheros driver which continues to get
tweaks and add-ons.

We have been testing and playing with mesh since Fall 2005.  We felt
it was ready for prime time.

Lonnie