Do you report people to the authorities for not wearing their seat belts? How about for speeding?

Both of those can result in direct harm to people. Filing or not filing form 477 will not directly harm anyone. It might result in the non filer getting in trouble. But that is HIS or HER problem. Not yours.

It is not your place to enforce this on others.

If this mailing list becomes an enforcement tool for the government, I'm out of here.... P.S. I have and will continue to file the 477. I just have no use for nark's.

--
Blair Davis
West Michigan Wireless ISP

John J. Thomas wrote:

There has been so much talk about this, I might be inclined to help the FCC find those
WISPs that are snubbing their noses at the law. This is a professional list and those
here should be abiding by the law. I wonder if it would be a good thing to "kick
out" those that promote illegal activities?

Whether you like it or not, WISPs will eventually be taxed- I guarantee the
ILECs will see to that. If the FCC wants you, they will eventually find you.

John Thomas