The Nuvio guy told me they did not have 911 when I talked to them. When did this change?
Scriv

Mac Dearman wrote:

The Hell you say I can't! Pick your towns and get the check book out - $50.00 per number and start talking!!! This includes unlimited long distance as well as local calls - - -with all the whistles and bells - bar none! 337 Crowley LA
337 De Ridder LA
337 Lafayette LA
337 Lawtell LA
337 Leesville LA