From: JohnnyO
To: Mac Dearman
Cc: WISPA General List
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] VoIP/PBX Gateway appliance

Mac - you can't provide it either :) Please let me know if you can.......

337-774

Let me know if you can provide local to me service - Also - will you sell me unlimited plans ? I'd be willing to pay $50.00/mo for unlimited useage. They only use about 9000-12000 LOCAL minutes per month........

JohnnyO