*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181
*Sent:* Thursday, March 09, 2006 4:28 PM
*To:* WISPA General List
*Subject:* Re: [WISPA] Adzilla & Revenue Streams

OK, I understand the concept.

It looks to me though, that most of the time we'll not have the right to change page content. Even though it's being delivered over our medium.

So I couldn't replace Ford car ads that no one here cares about and insert the local Napa ads that they do care about.

I can't see this as a viable thing if I can't find a way to sell local advertising that would show up whenever someone went to MSN or Yahoo or Google or whatever.

Marlon
(509) 982-2181 Equipment sales
(408) 907-6910 (Vonage) Consulting services
42846865 (icq) And I run my own wisp!
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless <http://www.odessaoffice.com/wireless>
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam <http://www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam>