To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:47 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Adzilla & Revenue Streams

Oh, yippee. 1 WISP can do it. 10,000 subs what? Guess we can quit talking about this.

Eric DaVersa wrote:

Currently its 10K subs since it is a rev share/subsidy model - dial-up,
DSL, wireless.  A high volume of business class subs can make this
number flexible.  There will be lower tier appliance platforms coming
down the pipeline.
Eric DaVersa
Vice-President, Business Development
NetLogix