From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 April 2006 09:36
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] The Mikrotik "Advertisement" Feature

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Hendry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 12:01 AM
Subject: [WISPA] The Mikrotik "Advertisement" Feature

I have recently been playing with the Hotspot side of Mikrotik which seems
to work well. I had a look through the manual which suggests you should be
able to re-direct people every now and again to advertisements but it
doesn't actually explain how this is done. It looks to be done through the
transparent proxy. Anyone tried this?

Yes, it works with the transparent proxy.

Just go to 'IP > HotSpot > User > Profiles > Profile Name >Advertise' in
Winbox.