From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: 18 April 2006 13:18
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] The Mikrotik "Advertisement" Feature

I know this would be a bunch of work but can you either send us some
screen shots of this in action or possibly give a public address to the
hotspot side so we can see what this feature looks like in action? I
would really like to see the ad feature running and I am having trouble
visualizing exactly what it is doing.
Many thanks,
Scriv